Software Usage Analytics and Runtime Intelligence
- Anonymously track installations & engagement
- Analytics for Windows, Linux, or Mac applications
- Instantly pinpoint feature usage, evaluation & conversion trends
- Segment by region, version, platform & more
- Boost conversion with offers delivered via in-app messaging
- Collect in-app feedback from users to get ahead of market needs
Getting Results is Quick and Easy
Create an account and register your application.
Add the SDK to your Windows, Linux, or Mac application in just 30 minutes.
Release your application and collect feature usage, install metrics, runtime data and more in our cloud environment.
Track how many unique users have installed, uninstalled, or are actively using your software. Discover usage patterns by different user groups.
Discover which of your product features are more popular with customers and which of them remain undiscovered or unused. Focus your development efforts on what people really want.
Send targeted in-app messages, announcements or surveys directly to the desktop of users running your software and matching specific criteria. 100% visibility and delivery rate guranteed, no coding required.
Identify where your users are located and on what OS platforms, languages and hardware architectures they run your software. Prioritize your development and testing for customer environments.
Compare product activity between different Versions / Editions / Builds and use the check-for-updates service to automatically check for new releases and prompt users to upgrade to your latest build.
Use interactive conversion funnels to understand customer behavior at each stage of their lifecycle. Improve your Sales cycle with Churn, Engagement and user loyalty reports for each of your user segments.
Benefits Your Entire Orgnization
- 30-minute SDK installation
- No upfront or infrastructure costs
- Fully managed cloud service
- Real-time reporting
- Analytics that uncover usage insight
- Facts that guide product management
- Create data-driven marketing campaigns
- Understand which features users will pay for
- Reach out directly to users